Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy website

How To Use Outdated Whatsapp Without Updating It

Actually, I am unable to fulfil my promise of bringing you
up-to-date tutorial on my blog due to one reason or the other.
Howbeit, Thanks to all my blog readers who has in many ways geared me
up with with advised as well as guides.
I cannot say am totally back but let me quickly introduce you to
how you can use whatsapp application whenever it request that you must
download its up to date application before you can continue chatting
with your loved ones and friends.
To talk at glance as am certain that you have understood my point,
this trick is simple and easy. all you need is to adjust the date of
your phone to the previous one by disabling your phone from automatic
update. If your whatsapp expires this month then change the date to
previous month, switch off your phone, switch it on, lunch the old
version of whatsapp and continue with your happy chatting.

No comments