Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy website

HOW TO GET 2GO; Username, password and Phone no. WITH BLUEFTP

At times we might forget our 2go password, which we have to pay 30naira before we can login back to our account, sometimes we might need some one username and even phone number or we might just feel like hacking our friends 2go password
In this post, i'll explain how to do all these with blueftp and even how you can get some friends' username on your friends contact
HOW TO DO THIS
follow these...
1. Open your blueftp, but make sure that your friend's bluetooth is turnd ON
2. Now, you have to create a bluetooth connection with your friend.
3. Navigate to bluetooth, search for his/her device and pair it with yours
4. You will see his/her phone's root menu, click on memory card and search for where 2go application is saved in
5. Once you get there, click on the 2go application, alot of file will appear just take note of those with, rms extension
6. Highligth any one with .rms extension,
7. Click option, scroll to open as text, (you may not find it there, open the second one with rms extension)
8. Read carefully, those text at the right hand side, its written seperately, read them it contain 2go password, username and phone number used while registering with 2go
And dats all
But i advice you to first of all use this tutor to find out your info. Before u can use it to hack or retrieve your friend 2go password
Select your profile as anynous and use the comment box to ask anything you dont understand... Regards

23 comments:

  1. Very good work by id

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is splendid. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz broda some1 hack my accnt and i wnt to get it back any reply contact..... idarajoshua12@gmail.com or my numba 08093223489

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't the 2go password be retrieve using Via E-mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. @princeadekule8, follow those stepz to retrieve your password. Leave a comment here, if you dont get the steps right

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your COMMENTS. We LOVE you all

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want 2 retrive ma password an ma sim iz lost

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hw cn i hack without blueftp

    ReplyDelete
  9. i done that so many tyms buh z nt workn

    ReplyDelete
  10. etisalat,mtn.airtel free browsing tweaks| free sms | real 2014 /2015 exam expos| and free calls magic calls tip|sugar mommy online dating|online business ..http://guruzone.ml

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO pls watup if u want to hack some body acount

    ReplyDelete
  12. How to retrieve my lost 2go account

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hw can i use it 2 retriev my lost passwrd

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guyz i knw au 2 do dat but pls z dere a way i can hack witout usin any bluetooth connection but wit an application..pls contact me on 08188721387 or add me wif 0lanrez xo dat we can negotiate...

    ReplyDelete
  15. What if u dnt hve access with d person's bluetooth nd how 2 qet number

    ReplyDelete
  16. pls help me my 2go is hacked my user name is Andygenius2 password best

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ow du i create a bluetooth connection

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice one lemme give it a try
    I blog at www.flowingtechblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. pls i just came in here in de mawnin 2 download 2go vr 1.0 to c my master star progress after finishing downloading i enta dy 2go wit my username nd password i saw my master star progress den my ba3 nw shutdwn, wen charged i on my 4one 2 loggin my acct it shows incorrect username nd paswrd my frnds nw tels me dat dy saw my status has been changed, to *account has been deactivated* pls why?

    ReplyDelete